Unfortunately, online marketing
trends do not remain any more constant than standard retail marketing trends on television, radio and other media sources. It requires steady attention to domestic as well as international demographics and sales to properly analyze what's hot, what's not, what will be hot, and why.
If you have a website
with information you need to market, it's more important than ever to hire a professional web designer
. Google and other search engines are constantly reinforcing their algorithms with updated info. Your website could easily get lost in the shuffle if the content isn't up to snuff. You need a professional who has the time to keep up with the constant changes being administered.
Despite the general unpredictability of online marketing
trends, there are a few elements of contemporary marketing that bear your paying attention to:
• Social Media
- It is indisputable that social media marketing
continues to be relevant and crucial to a successful sales campaign. What with Twitter being integrated into many television programs, it's obvious that the public is becoming introduced to online social networks for a reason. The percentage of online adults of all ages who utilize Facebook, Twitter and other social media
is nearly 90%. When television resigns itself to accepting the relevance of the Internet to daily life, and strives to create a working relationship with it, you know the future is being designed.
• Mobile and Smart Phones
- With the expansion of the smart phone market and the consumer's love for mobility, advertising will be very heavy. Online marketing trends will follow up on the public's fixation on mobility. Online website advertising will appear in texts, streaming movies and TV shows offering discounts and gift certificates for subscribers who allow more advertising into their lives.
• Portable Devices - Kindles, iPads, e-readers and other devices are going to be offering more opportunities for marketing campaigns to enter the lives of users. Movies, music, newscasts, digital games and more are flying out to users who are subscribing to more apps and feeds than ever. Current online marketing
trends indicate that the interest is on the rise for sure.
• Online Coupons
- Online sites like Groupon and other coupon based websites are flourishing. The public loves a bargain and couponing
is well integrated into the American bloodstream. As the rest of the world catches on, couponing
will expand exponentially. Many more online marketing campaigns will incorporate coupons in their drive to bring in the customers from their iPods
and every other electronic device.
• Integrated Marketing - The overall integration of television, e-readers, phones and all other communication media must be considered a priority. The advantages of integration are obvious. The most successful campaigns will eventually incorporate all media sources from print to electronic.
With the rapid, steady expansion of electronic devices being developed and improved on, there's an inescapable reality that the Internet, television, telephones, newspapers, books and radio will continue to merge. It won't be long before you will be able to tune in to any broadcast or read any publication from any country that broadcasts or publishes. You'll be able to access the latest issue of the Tass and copy and forward it to any of your friends, your home, or your child's online virtual classroom.